How to delete a user from the finger print scanner:
What you will need: The Super Admin user.
Navigate the menu options with the navigation arrow and the OK button.
How to Steps:
- Select the menu key. The Super Admin user needs to unlock the menu. Present the Super Admin user’s fingerprint to unlock the menu.
2. Select User Mgt (User Management) > select OK.
3. Select All Users > select OK.
4. Navigate to the user you wish to delete > select OK.
5. Select Delete > select OK.
6. Select Delete User > Select OK to confirm the action > press the OK.
7. Select the ESC(ape) button until you have returned to the main menu.
Scenario: You may want to delete a user if they have transferred to a different department, taken a prolonged leave of absence, left the company, or set up a user with an incorrect User ID/Staff Number. If the User ID/Staff Number was entered incorrectly during registration of the user, then the user needs to be deleted and set up afresh. The User ID/Staff Number cannot be edited.