How to Register a 2nd finger(print) for the same user:
What you will need: (a) The Super Admin user and (b) the user you want to add a fingerprint for.
How to Steps:
Navigate the menu options with the navigation arrow and the OK button.
- Select the menu key > the Super Admin user needs to unlock the menu. Present the Super Admin user’s fingerprint to unlock the menu.
- Select User Mgt (User Management) > select OK.
3. Select All Users > select OK.
4. Navigate to the user you want to add a fingerprint for > select OK.
5. Select Edit > select OK.
6. Navigate to Fingerprint > select OK.
7. Select the finger you want to add > confirm with OK.
8. Scan the finger 3 times to complete registration.
9. Select the ESC(ape) button 5 times to return to the main menu.
Scenario: You may need to register more than one fingerprint for users if the user has got an injury, i.e. broken arm in a plaster sling, and cannot use the finger(print) to sign in/out that was originally registered for the user.